Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Night Owl

For the second night this week I'm up at 4am! I don't understand why I can't find sleep. I take my medicine, that's suppose to make me sleepy, and nothing happens. We have a parent/teacher conference in 4 hours! I wonder if this is why my head continues to hurt. Today I slep until almost 2pm, was up no more than 30 minutes and back to sleep I went; my head was hurting so I couldn't stay up. I pray this is something that will not require a doctor visit, I'm tired of seeing doctor's.

Looking on the bright side of things, I have found a lot of information that will help with somethings I want to do with the boys and I have alot of good ideas for Sunday school. For the month of November we will be doing a gratitude journal, identifying 5 things each day we are grateful for. Along with that I want our family to identify a voluneeter project we can do, I would like for us to do something every month. Our boys are so blessed and I want them to learn to appreicate their blessings. I've always wanted to do something and now that they are older there's nothing holding us back.

I have discovered a way to eliminate poptarts and toaster strudels from our budget. I played around with different doughs until I found one the boys fell in love with. So as long as I keep biscuits in the fridge we will be good to go. Being out of work for a month has made my grocery budget even tighter so I have got to get creative. I wish I had a skill or something that could bring in some extra money, until then I will keep clipping coupons and getting ideas from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment